Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Solids, Liquids, and Gases...Oh My!

Please allow your child to play around on these websites for extra practice/to help further understand the 3 states of matter and how substances change their state.

BBC States of Matter

Harcourt School Particles of Matter

ThinkQuest States of Matter

Mrs. C.'s Presentation on States of Matter

5 comments:

  1. On the states of matter, I saw pictures of all forms of matter. They were cool. I really liked the waterfall and water droplets (liquids).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked to play with the BBC state of matter website and melt the chocolate and butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only missed one question on the states of matter quiz and I showed my dad the states of water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite one was the Harcourt School Particles of Matter, because it helped me learn more about solids, liquids and gases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a lot of fun learning about the states of matter. I really liked all the fun games about matter. My dad told me about inertia and why it is so important that we wear our seatbelts in the car!

    ReplyDelete