Parents,
I would like to sometimes assign the students homework by way of our class blog. Basically that would just mean watching a short video or reading a blog entry, and then making a comment on that entry. I am placing a new Poll on the right sidebar of the blog for you to let me know how you feel about this. In the meantime, I'm asking the students to do the following for homework tonight:
3D Students,
My favorite thing about our Smartboard so far is all the many activities I have found online that we have been able to use in class. I especially like when we can pull up the pages from our Math textbook and then write on top of the page on the Smarboard to work out each problem together. That is way cool, and much more exciting than just looking in our textbook!
INSTRUCTIONS: Please click on the link below that says "COMMENT," and answer the following prompt using complete sentences: What is your favorite thing so far about our Smartboard?
Daily 5 in action
13 years ago

my favorite thing i like about the Smartboard is we get to do cool math problems.
ReplyDeleteGeorgina Bourbon, Class 3D
ReplyDeletei think that the smart board is useful for kids to learn math. It helps them concentrate because it is a fun way to learn.
My favorite thing is that you get to see the problem and then solve it.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to write on paper so we save the earth.It's fun.I love colors.
Andrea #8
My favorite thing about the smartboard so far is all the math games we have done on it!-Justin
ReplyDeleteConnor #12
ReplyDeleteI like that we can do math without opening our text books on the smartboard.
My favorite thing about the Smart Board is the games we play to help with math and technology skills.
ReplyDeleteLindsey #14
My favorite thing about the smart board is that we can play those cool math games. They are realy fun.
ReplyDeleteEduardo Marcos #10
This is Mrs. Cockrell testing the comments after I changed my settings to allow anyone to post a comment without having a log-in for google, etc. Hope this helps!
ReplyDeleteSara,
ReplyDeleteWhat my favorite thing about the Smart Board is that you get to draw on it and the Magic Pen