Friday, May 1, 2009

Coming home today...

Today you child should bring home:

1) A letter & envelope for a program we have joined through Gamestop in which we earn technology $$$ for our school by recycling old video games;

2) Picture envelopes with your child's proof (unless your child was absent on picture day);

3) Family Internet magazine

I hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend! Be sure to keep washing hands frequently to stop those germs from spreading! Take care,

Mrs. C.

3 comments:

  1. I love that we can see and solve the problem. We also do nout write on paper so we save the earth. it is fun. I love the colors.
    Andre #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob#6

    I like our new smart board because it is like a iphone and you can draw on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about the smart board is you don't have to pull down the projector every single time, also we can use the timer on the screen when we have multiplication test(I hope I spelled it right.)You also let us use the smart board, I love it!
    Alex Wu

    ReplyDelete