Monday, March 3, 2014

A Very Happy Valentine's Day

We definitely had a very special Valentine's Day in 2A this year, and it was so great that so many of our parents were able to join us!

I am including videos of the Poetry Celebration that Audrey's Dad was so nice to share with us!  These links are UNLISTED, so only those who have the link can access and view them.  The students' names are not connected to the video title, either.

Thanks to Luca's mom who made the beautiful backdrop for us this year!  I had it laminated so we can keep using it in the future, too!  :)

I hope everyone had a great time at our Poetry Celebration and our party.  Thanks to everyone who sent in goodies to make the day extra special.  I know the kiddos were thrilled about all the yummy treats!




Your child's video is labeled by his/her class number.

#3
http://youtu.be/BU9itJadJ30

 #7
http://youtu.be/JDQPXiBztnQ

#22
http://youtu.be/yr7cCoQMAJU

#19
http://youtu.be/3Xmn_HMN_o4

#13
http://youtu.be/CbD-f2ij-H0

#17
http://youtu.be/gpSTQWHX1Fk

#16
http://youtu.be/7UHPO0eaQjE

#21
http://youtu.be/vvIvi3cqg-Y

#4
http://youtu.be/rueyAlz2HhQ

#10
http://youtu.be/G3kMeQY6Szs

#12
http://youtu.be/fqcANXHV7xs

#11
http://youtu.be/bEf8n4yNsbA

#14
http://youtu.be/3Sbew8Zo-0c

#9
http://youtu.be/RyCDt0UAPsk

#2
http://youtu.be/x2hTmx6CmZk

#15
http://youtu.be/jqPpA5OkoAU

#5
http://youtu.be/_jJ0ExGWNSo

#1
http://youtu.be/ll11Io4Vk5Y

#20
http://youtu.be/zQ9q2cizADY

#8
http://youtu.be/4okEIYDYFkg

#6
http://youtu.be/2NZpI5MPl-A

#18
http://youtu.be/yBuIjJ_10OU






No comments:

Post a Comment