Yesterday, along with Mrs. McCown's class, we released our caterpillars turned butterflies into the wild! It was so neat for us to see the caterpillars make their way to the top of their container, build their cocoons, and then transform into butterflies! I am working on uploading a video of the butterflies being released, so check back soon! Here are some photos of our butterflies:
I used to have butterflies in my room every year (now the kinders do it, so I don't). It was so exciting to watch them grow and release them! Your class must be very excited.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to thank you again for the pencil vase you sent me as part of the Bloggy Christmas Exchange. I just love it! It got a lot of compliments from other teachers after Open House too. Many parents notice it when they come in too.
Hope you have a great rest of the year!
Chrissy
First Grade Found Me