2nd grade teacher and & loving it! I have been teaching for 7 years. I also enjoy educating others on how to incorporate essential oils into their daily lives!
LOVES: my family, teaching, educational technology, singing, acting, blogging, blog-stalking, reading, and watching t.v.
I am so sorry in advance because this has nothing to do with your post but ...I am following you! After hearing you were with me on the "Whoa, J. Bieber is shouting out to potty humor lovers everywhere" bandwagon I just had to see more! lol 2nd grade teachers...UNITE!
What a sweet picture! Thank you again for the Holly Bloggy gift. I opened it and just loved the pencil vase! I'll really enjoy the hot chocolate and biscotti too. I posted a thank you, picture, and link to your blog if you want to check it out. Enjoy the rest of your break! http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-at-our-house-was-wonderful.html Chrissy
Happy Bloggy Christmas gift.... OMG! I'm soooo embarrased. I didn't even look below all the tissue paper. I just found the frame. I just love it! What an amazing personalized gift. I'm so sorry. I was just so thrilled with everything else and had opened it just before we left town. Thank you, thank you! Chrissy
I thought I'd stop by to tell you that after I posted the beautiful "H" you gave me for the Holly Bloggy Christmas someone left a comment that they liked it and pinned it. Thought I'd pass along the compliment. Happy New Year! Chrissy
I am so sorry in advance because this has nothing to do with your post but ...I am following you! After hearing you were with me on the "Whoa, J. Bieber is shouting out to potty humor lovers everywhere" bandwagon I just had to see more! lol 2nd grade teachers...UNITE!
ReplyDeleteStacy
2nd Grade Paradise
What a great looking class! It looks like you are all ready for Christmas vacation! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Walker
Mrs. Cockrell's 4th grade teacher
What a sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for the Holly Bloggy gift. I opened it and just loved the pencil vase! I'll really enjoy the hot chocolate and biscotti too. I posted a thank you, picture, and link to your blog if you want to check it out. Enjoy the rest of your break!
http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-at-our-house-was-wonderful.html
Chrissy
First Grade Found Me
Happy Bloggy Christmas gift.... OMG! I'm soooo embarrased. I didn't even look below all the tissue paper. I just found the frame. I just love it! What an amazing personalized gift. I'm so sorry. I was just so thrilled with everything else and had opened it just before we left town. Thank you, thank you!
ReplyDelete Chrissy
First Grade Found Me
I thought I'd stop by to tell you that after I posted the beautiful "H" you gave me for the Holly Bloggy Christmas someone left a comment that they liked it and pinned it. Thought I'd pass along the compliment. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete Chrissy
First Grade Found Me