Saturday, September 17, 2011

Longhorns of the Week

We have had two students recognized as Longhorn of the Week so far this year.  In addition to the ribbon given to each student, I wanted to come up with something more to recognize them.  I found a cute little sign on the internet and thought it would be perfect.

Here are 2A's first two "Longhorns of the Week:"




The Longhorns are announced on our morning announcements, and then later I fill in the sentence on the You Rock sign, and the student gets to keep the frame on his/her desk all day long.  They seemed to get a kick out of it.  :)

Thanks to Sweet Blessings Blog, who had this cute printable (and MANY others I have printed as well)!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Love it! Thx for your msg! Will be following you now too! Cute blog :)

    Nicole
    www.todayinsecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete